Pool is for exclusive use of Highland Parks Homeowners, Tenants, and accompanied Guests only. These pool wristbands are only to be used by your family and are not to be shared with non-residents. Any use of the wristbands by someone other than the intended homeowners, their tenants or guests shall result in loss of pool privileges.
Children under the age of twelve (12) are to be accompanied by a responsible adult, as required by theWalton County Health Department. This rule also exists for safety, to limit the HOA’s liability, and toensure the pool is enjoyable for residents of all ages. Residents are encouraged to report unaccompanied children or ask them to leave.
All persons, including children, using the facility do so at their own risk. The management and/or the Association shall not be responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents, or injuries.
- RESTRICTIONS: The following are not allowed and may result in individuals being asked to leave the pool and may be cause for the loss of pool access. Repeat violations will not be tolerated and may involve loss of pool access for the season.
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- NO DIVING
- NO CLIMBING ON OR JUMPING FROM THE ROCKS• NO RUNNING
- NO WRESTLING/ROUGH PLAY
- NO OFFENSIVE OR PROFANE LANGUAGE OR BEHAVIOR
- NO BIKES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER SKATES IN FENCED POOL AREA
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS WITHIN THE FENCED POOL AREA
- If glass is broken, this is an obvious safety issue, but it can also cause the pool to be shut down for a week while it is drained, cleaned, and refilled. The responsible homeowner may be responsible for damages and/or services associated with glass removal from the pool.
- NO PERSONAL ARTICLES OR BELONGINGS ARE TO BE LEFT AT THE POOL
- You must take all belongings with you and dispose of any trash or debris when exiting the pool property. The Highland Parks HOA is not responsible for personal items left at the pool.
POOL & POOL DECK: The pool, pool deck, and amenities are for exclusive use of owners and authorized guests only. HOA issued pool wristbands must be worn. Posted rules must be observed by all users. Pool and pool deck hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. The pool is a non-smoking area (conventional or electronic). No running on deck area. No diving. Jumping and/or climbing on the rocks is not allowed. There is absolutely no glass allowed or pets permitted within the fenced pool deck.
Please keep music, TV, and noise to minimum levels and refrain from offensive and profane language, behavior, and music at all times out of respect for others. Please turn off all audio/TV equipment when leaving pool area, and close gate firmly after entering or leaving. Remove personal items from the common areas when you leave, otherwise they may be discarded. All pool amenities close at 10 p.m.
FIREPIT: You are welcome to use the community fire pit located on the pool deck. During busy weekends and holidays, please limit use to 2 hour periods. No grilling or cooking permitted. Please ensure gas burner is turned off and replace fire pit cover after use. Furniture must be returned after use in its original position. All pool amenities close at 10 p.m.
QUIET HOURS: At all times, please be courteous of others by keeping music and noise to a reasonable volume throughout the neighborhood and common areas. Noise travels far at night, even normal front porch conversation. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am daily. Please be aware that Walton County quiet hours begin at 10p.m. Any noise violations reported after 10pm will be referred to Walton County Sherriff’s Department.